Foreward

Friday, 27 April 2012

Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa AL Khalifa


Our landlord, who we rented our house off, called me one day and said he was interested in buying a Porsche 930 turbo, so I popped into his office in the Ministry of Justice & Islamic Affairs to see him. Sheikh Mohammed knew exactly what he wanted and he placed an order for a grand prix white Porsche 930 with burgundy interior and full options.
When he took delivery of his car a few months later, he also became an extended unofficial Porsche salesman for us and he was always giving me leads into his family.
I have remained good friends with Sheikh Mohammed up and until this day and if I popped in to see him tomorrow, it would be just like old times. He is now an Under Secretary in the Ministry of Transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment